Message #3339

From: llamaonacid@gmail.com
Subject: Re: Research Project
Date: Fri, 22 Apr 2016 06:58:08 -0700

My guess is that hypercubing like any other puzzle makes the brain think so there have to be some benefits to that. For me one important purpose of hypercubing and doing research about higher dimensions is to understand more concepts about this subject. Here is a Numberphile video about higher dimensions: Perfect Shapes in Higher Dimensions - Numberphile https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2s4TqVAbfz4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2s4TqVAbfz4

Perfect Shapes in Higher Dimensions - Numberphile https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2s4TqVAbfz4 Carlo Sequin talks through platonic solids and regular polytopes in higher dimensions. Extra footage (Hypernom): https://youtu.be/unC0Y3kv0Yk More vi…

View on www.youtube.com https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2s4TqVAbfz4
Preview by Yahoo