Message #3308

From: Alvin Yang <alvin5553@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [MC4D] Re: Introducing myself and MC7D related questions
Date: Sun, 13 Mar 2016 21:15:49 -0400

I have sort of an understanding (which i got from the "Instructions" in the

MC7D page)to the puzzle (trying to solve it currently), So basically the
puzzle is made of supposedly 6D stickers (but are replaced by 3d stickers
to make it easier for our brains, at least thats what i think the reason
is), and these stickers form a piece (which you can see by right clicking
on a sticker, it will show you all of the stickers on the same piece). One
piece may have over 7 stickers, but they can only have 7 colors (hence 7D
cube). Groups of stickers (not pieces) make up a "block" (in MC7D you can
toggle block size, so you can see what is part of a block), "covering"
every side of a block are stickers that seem to "repeat’ itself on every
block, those stickers come from 6D cells (7d cubes are made of 6d cells),
that are hidden (not the typical "hidden" on the 4d and 5d cube), those
cells would be what is called being in "secondary dimension". 7D cubes has
14 6d cells, 7 cells are in the main unhidden dimension, 1 cell is in main
hidden dimension (just like the 8th cell on 4d cube), and 6 cells are in
secondary dimension. Those "smaller stickers" (stickers covering each
block) are there so you can actually interact with the secondary dimension
and not be locked to just the main dimension, if you ctrl click one of
those smaller stickers, you can get those secondary dimension cells into
main dimension and vice versa (I guess that would be called 7D rotation?).
And, by the turning of the puzzle, i havent completely understand all
possible types of turns, and ive, so far, only sticked to turning through
only main dimensional stickers and rotate if needed. Turning is basically
the same thing as in the mc5d, if you click on a 2c block (notice i said
block and not sticker, that means you get to choose which sticker on a
block you want to click), and click another 2d block it sorta turns like 4d
cube. You can also move a sticker from a 1c block to a 2c blocks by
clicking a 2C STICKER on the 1C BLOCK, and then clicking a 2C BLOCK. Hope
that clears some things up for you.