Message #3250

From: Melinda Green <melinda@superliminal.com>
Subject: Re: [MC4D] Re: Visualizing Hyperobjects
Date: Fri, 27 Nov 2015 16:56:39 -0800

Hello Andrey,

I think I get your point about 5D. Since all of the important
information in MC4D is 3D (the surface of a 4D object), we are not
really doing 4D visualization, but with MC5D, we really do need to deal
with 4D. Perhaps that’s why I never got a good sense for how to deal
with the 5D puzzle, though in fairness, I never spent much time with it.
I get the sense that for 5D and above we really need to just abandon any
hope of visualizing anything.

What do you think? As one of our brightest puzzle makers and solvers,
your experience on the subject should be invaluable. Have you had any
experiences that you could call true 4D visualization beyond just a
strong intuition?

-Melinda