Message #3244

From: llamaonacid@gmail.com
Subject: Re: [MC4D] Visualizing Hyperobjects
Date: Wed, 25 Nov 2015 11:47:30 -0800

It looks to me that smart people are skeptical and careful to make claims. That is good. I don’t think I have evidence to support my claim that future AI will be able to live in environment with higher dimensions. My premise is that everything is information so there is no limit to the dimensions AI would be able to visualize. I don’t know about humans though. In the book The Fourth Dimension, Rucker mentions he was able to visualize 15 minutes of 4D space in 15 years. I don’t know how close he was from actually visualizing higher dimensions. I can only understand some concepts and that is okay with me.