Message #3178

From: Melinda Green <melinda@superliminal.com>
Subject: Re: [MC4D] 5x5x5x5 Solve video
Date: Mon, 21 Sep 2015 19:13:10 -0700

Thanks, for the suggestion, Alvin; OBS is just what I needed!
BTW, my anti-virus software thinks that Camstudio contains malware, but
maybe that’s why you said not to get it from their main web site? That’s
enough reason to not get it at all, IMO.

So I created the video that I wanted, and you can see it here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1zV-AsgwYx8
Thanks especially to Michael Gottlieb for the solution.

-Melinda