Message #3176

From: Melinda Green <melinda@superliminal.com>
Subject: Re: [MC4D] 5x5x5x5 Solve video
Date: Sun, 20 Sep 2015 18:01:22 -0700

No, I had forgotten about Ray’s video. Note that my memory is getting
worse, so this will likely happen more often, so my apologies in advance.

It would have helped if I had added it to my 4D twisty puzzles playlist
<https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLx1mIVtz33hITKuvUBhswO5Cd4In4ajQr>,
but at least it’s there now. Still, I’d love to see a high speed solve
of a large simplex done just like you did for the 5^4. Michael Gottlieb
solved the large simplex and I’d make my own video of that solution if
only I could find a decent video capture method for Windows 7. Does
anyone have suggestions? It seems like there should be some easy way to
record a given window but my searching today didn’t come up with
anything very useful.

-Melinda