Message #3140

From: Roice Nelson <roice3@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [MC4D] Superliminal Wiki back up?
Date: Thu, 16 Jul 2015 16:24:24 -0500

Cool, glad they are helping!

Some of the pages work perfect. Some don’t though, including the main
page. When I click on "view source", I see all the markdown folks have
written, but nothing actually renders for the page. I wonder if they only
updated that one file vs. upgrading the entire software. I tried this on a
few machines/browsers to be sure it wasn’t isolated.

Roice

[image: Inline image 1]