Message #3126

From: crabbeben@yahoo.com
Subject: Viewing Log Files
Date: Sun, 14 Jun 2015 05:01:29 -0700

Hi there,

I have been trying to view some of the saved log files that people have kindly submitted in the attempt to improve my own method for solving various higher dimensional puzzles but I am having a problem opening the files. Whenever I try and open a file it always says "failed to parse log file ‘path to file’". Does anyone know how to fix this? I am using a Macbook Pro with Yosemite and I am just using the Java application provided on the superliminal webpage. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks for you time,

Ben