Message #3095

From: Melinda Green <melinda@superliminal.com>
Subject: Re: [MC4D] Re: MagicTile Solving
Date: Thu, 26 Mar 2015 07:06:53 -0700

Congratulations, Ed. That sounds like quite a bear of a puzzle! Perhaps
you can wrangle some people into doing a Magic Tile speedsolving contest
and perhaps bring more attention back to that gem of a program.

Too bad the solutions page has gotten buggy and unwieldy with so much
content. Those were some good times when everyone was trading stories of
the fascinating zoo of puzzles available. I bet that some of those
unsolved ones are real beauties and beasts still to be discovered.