Message #3068

From: Vasily Vladimirovich Vylkov <vasily@gatech.edu>
Subject: Re: [MC4D] (unknown)
Date: Thu, 05 Feb 2015 19:05:53 -0800

Youshi, welcome to the group and sorry nobody replied to your first post!

How did you solve the 4x4x4x4, were the algorithms & parity issues similar
to the 3-dimensional 4x4x4? Congratulations!

P.S. What is your favourite Vernor Vinge? (I started with "Rainbows End"
and then read his short story "True Names" which was incredibly visionary.
Then "Fire Upon the Deep" & "Deepness in the Sky" but not yet the 3rd
part. Also need to read "Peace War" hmmm… you’ve given me a serious
sci-fi craving.)

If you liked Vinge’s Rainbows End, I hope you read William Gibson’s
"Neuromancer", and Neal Stephenson’s "Snow Crash" – both cult classics now.