Message #3002

From: mananself@gmail.com
Subject: Re: Lights Out 3D
Date: Fri, 16 May 2014 15:31:18 -0700

That’s impressive. My current record is 59/72. I’m very glad to see people loving it. The three color category is my bad. The shapes in that category has facets in the face, vertex, edge directions of the Platonic solids. But the expended cube is special in that both cube face and cube edge facets are squares. So they got the same color. Any way I renames this category to Archimedean: Misc. Roice, Andrey, Melinda and others, feel free to work on extensions if you like! People are asking about 4D already! Nan