Message #2999

From: Melinda Green <melinda@superliminal.com>
Subject: Re: [MC4D] Re: New puzzle: Lights Out 3D
Date: Tue, 13 May 2014 18:30:24 -0700

Very nicely done, Nan!

It works for me in the built-in browser at least on Android 4.3, but
only in portrait orientation. I love the automatic score keeping, though
I expected to see move numbers.

I especially like the semi transparency.

BTW, did Yahoo suddenly change message "from" fields to be the group
name? I understand using that as the "reply to" field, but this way I
can’t see who sent which message just by looking in my in-box. Very
annoying.

-Melinda