Message #2993

From: Ben Blohowiak <ben.blohowiak@gmail.com>
Subject: [MC4D] Miegakure, a 4D puzzle-platforming game
Date: Tue, 22 Apr 2014 08:50:01 -0400

Re: http://www.urticator.net/ <http://www.urticator.net/maze/>maze/

John has been working on a variant named Blocks which allows users to
navigate the 4D manifold as well as translate and rotate objects in it (in
addition to rotating the entire manifold in which the user and objects
exist). It has multiple display mode options, including binocular. Its
latest versions are also able to present first-person POV information in a
double rainbow display configuration. What is that? A visualization
approach that reveals content to the user’s left/right as well as the
user’s ana/kata, in addition to what is in front of the user along those
continua.

(For more info, check out https://osf.io/dxjeo/wiki/doublerainbowdisplay/)

There are many video examples on the page; one of the most recent is of an
array of tesseracts in a toridal arrangement with an additional hole
through their center; the link to the most recent videos are at the bottom
of the page linked above, as well as right here:

https://archive.org/details/DoubleHoledToridalTesseractArray1

https://archive.org/details/4DDoubleHelix3

Best,
Ben