Message #2979

From: Roice Nelson <roice3@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [MC4D] RE: MagicTile Solving
Date: Mon, 10 Mar 2014 17:24:13 -0500

Hey Andrey,

The issue turned out to be a restriction of the Microsoft serialization
code I am using, because it is not flexible with the order of xml tags.
Since you had InPlaceReflection after UseMirroredEdgeSet, it was not
always need to be in the following order in the definition files (though
you can leave tags out to get default values).

EdgeSet<br>
EndRotation<br>
InPlaceReflection<br>
InitialEdgeSet<br>
UseMirroredEdgeSet

Here is an altered file which I think does what you want:

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/3359629/magictile/andrey/%7B4%2C4%7D%204C_C.xml

(note: I also had to remove the second identification to get the puzzle to
work as you described).

Cheers,
Roice