Message #2976

From: Roice Nelson <roice3@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [MC4D] RE: MagicTile Solving
Date: Sun, 09 Mar 2014 15:57:15 -0500

Thanks Andrey.

The standard download is updated with your new definition.

I pulled them up side-by-side, and the old definition looked valid (like it
still resulted in a well-defined puzzle), but I could see what you are
saying about the identification of vertices being less regular in the
previous definition. There could be an argument to keep both I suppose,
but they feel too similar for that.

Roice