Message #2948

From: Melinda Green <melinda@superliminal.com>
Subject: Re: [MC4D] RE: MagicTile Solving
Date: Thu, 13 Feb 2014 17:25:37 -0800

Wow, that puzzle may be tiny but it is very trippy and beautiful to
operate! Normal twists look like slice moves, I guess because the view
wraps around on itself.
For reference, it is here under the Puzzles tab:
Elliptical > Projective Plane > Hemi-Octahedron > Vertex Twisting >
V1.5:0:0
check it out!
-Melinda