Message #2935

From: Melinda Green <melinda@superliminal.com>
Subject: Re: [MC4D] Mc6d solved!!!
Date: Sun, 02 Feb 2014 14:23:56 -0800

Hello Philip,

Congratulations on solving such a big puzzle! There is no shame in using
macros. It’s also fine to avoid them if that gives you a sense of purity
or if you are trying for a shortest record or something. The main thing
is solving the puzzle, however you decide to do it.

Do you really want to jump from 3^6 to 5^7? That’s such a huge leap. I’d
suggest 3^7 first.

All these puzzles are listed on the main MC4D page
<http://superliminal.com/cube/cube.htm> in the "Related Puzzles"
section. 120Z is part of Magic Puzzle Ultimate
<http://astr73.narod.ru/MPUlt/MPUlt.html>. You might like to try

     Puzzle &gt; 4D &gt; Mirror Cube &gt; 3&#94;4 (Mirror Z)

as a warm-up before attempting the monster 120Z. Whatever you choose,
good luck Philip!!!
-Melinda