Message #2934

From: Philip Strimpel <iamrubikman@yahoo.com>
Subject: Mc6d solved!!!
Date: Sun, 02 Feb 2014 13:04:22 -0800

Hi all,
I just wanted to let everybody know that I have finally solved Mc6d! :D I made it up to the 4c pieces without macros and was prepared to go the entire way without macros but accidentally saved over my file when I was more than halfway done with the them, sending me back to start them all over again! :/ So I decided to do the rest of it with macros. A little disappointing considering I worked so hard on it already, but at least it’s done now! I also want to congratulate Andrey on his solve of 120z! :D Maybe that will be one of my next projects as I attempt 5^7! O.O Well, wish me luck! By the way, can anybody tell me where to go to try that 120z cell out?

 GOD bless, <br>   Philip Strimpel