Message #2913

From: Melinda Green <melinda@superliminal.com>
Subject: Re: [MC4D] RE: MPUltimate 1.5
Date: Sun, 26 Jan 2014 18:37:45 -0800

As much as I would like it, I’m not sure that there is a good
comparison. Both are finite when looked at properly, and the {5,5} has
only 8 faces, and the only coloring that seems even vaguely interesting
to me is 2-colors, 1 for each half that looks like a Chinese take-out box.

The {3,7} , or rather it’s duel, is the one that seemed closest to
Klein’s Quartic to me. In fact I felt certain that they simply had to be
topologically the same and was very surprised when Roice said they are
not. We have the graphs, and I still want to perform a proper comparison
but don’t have the tools.

-Melinda