Message #2912

From: andreyastrelin@yahoo.com
Subject: Re: [MC4D] RE: MPUltimate 1.5
Date: Sun, 26 Jan 2014 17:09:43 -0800

Melinda,
I can’t agree with your estimate of {5,5}. Yes, its implementation as infinite polyhedron looks strange, but consider its finite version: Great Dodecahedron ( http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Great_dodecahedron http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Great_dodecahedronhttp://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Great_dodecahedron http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Great_dodecahedronhttp://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Great_dodecahedron http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Great_dodecahedron ). It gives only two coloring schemes (6C and 12), but they are highly symmetric and I think that among hyperbolic puzzles it is on the same level as Klein’s Quadric.

Andrey