Message #2900

From: Roice Nelson <roice3@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [MC4D] RE: MPUltimate 1.5
Date: Wed, 22 Jan 2014 16:55:21 -0600

Feels impossible to pick one, so I’ll cheat and just narrow to 3 favorites.
I’m glad they all exist.

Even narrowing to 3 is difficult because there have been so many really
nice puzzles here over the years. Nan’s 11-cell is great, and I like the
MagicTile KQ puzzle too. I can say this… I’m super partial to
permutation puzzles, especially those with some kind of mathematical
abstraction that makes them impossible to manufacture in the physical
world. In other words, all the stuff we discuss here :D

Looking forward to hearing Melinda’s and other’s favorites!

Roice