Message #2859

From: Melinda Green <melinda@superliminal.com>
Subject: Re: [MC4D] MPUltimate 1.5
Date: Mon, 23 Dec 2013 00:39:41 -0800

Hey, that’s neat, Andrey!

It took me a while to understand the mirror clicks. That’s because it
has nothing to do with the sticker you click on, in fact you can even
click in the space between stickers. Andrey draws a wireframe box around
the boundaries of the hyperfaces, and it only matters which side of
those boxes you click on. I recommend changing either the "face shrink"
or "sticker shrink" sliders so that each hyperface looks like a regular
Rubik’s cube. Then the new reflection clicks make intuitive sense.

So, did you spend much time with these new puzzles and find anything
interesting?

Best,
-Melinda