Message #2836

From: thermostatico@gmail.com
Subject: RE: New 4D solver :)
Date: Tue, 03 Dec 2013 19:29:18 -0800

Ohai there, I think I saw you on speedsolving forums several years back. O:
I solved the 6^4 and it’s just tedious. It’s like asking if the 9^3 is worth trying; sure, but it takes a while.
Also, watch out for the increase in pieces and lag. All of those overlapping centre pieces might kill the eyes.

As for speedcubing, I used to be able to solve the 3^4 in high-20 mins using macros everywhere (no experience with commutators) but I’ve stopped serious cubing over the last few months or so (and stopped hypercubing long before) so my times are probably back to 30mins to 1 hour on 3^4, and that’s probably with macros, since I forgot some. >_>

Anyway, have fun with the rest of the 4D puzzles, and also try out the higher puzzles such as the 3^5 :D