Message #2835

From: mananself@gmail.com
Subject: RE: New 4D solver :)
Date: Tue, 03 Dec 2013 16:51:06 -0800

Hi Michael,

Welcome to the high dimensional cubing community!!! I always love your solves no matter if they are in gelatinbrain or your simulator or anywhere else.

Congratulations on your solution of 3^4!

Nan (schuma in gelatinbrain)

—In 4D_Cubing@yahoogroups.com, <qqwref@…> wrote:

Hi, I’m Michael Gottlieb. Some of you may know me from gelatinbrain or from the speedcubing community. I solved my first 4D puzzle a few weeks ago (although I have been interested a lot longer) and it’s certainly a lot of fun. I’ve already solved 3^4 through 5^4 as well as a few other 4D things. I haven’t used macros in my solves so far (I don’t really like them) but maybe when I start getting into harder stuff I will have to.

There are a few things I’m wondering about right now, hope there is some interesting discussion…