Message #2740

From: Melinda Green <melinda@superliminal.com>
Subject: Re: [MC4D] {3,3,6} crystal cube
Date: Fri, 10 May 2013 14:00:23 -0700

Hello Roice,

That’s too bad because the reflections were kind of the whole point, so
I guess I’ll drop the idea. It would be nice to see a good chunk of the
{3,7} or {5,5} but I’ve built nice models of them and others using
Polydron. Perhaps some day I will build a model inside a mirror box.

Thanks for helping,
-Melinda