Message #2729

From: schuma <mananself@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: Puzzle in Minkowski Space?
Date: Thu, 02 May 2013 22:45:07 -0000

Thanks for the attention!

OK, a 2D hyperbolic tiling lives on a 2D surface in a Minkowski 2+1 space. Here the Minkowski space is just a model that can be replaced by a disk model, say. So I think Minkowski is not essential in this application.

My question is more about, can we define 3D puzzles that fill a 3D region in a Minkowski 2+1 space?

Nan