Message #2667

From: schuma <mananself@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: New solves
Date: Tue, 12 Mar 2013 05:56:14 -0000

These solves are insane. Congrats to all of them!!

Can you confirm on Russell’s 3^6 solve? I looked into his log file. The timestamp is 272921580 milliseconds, which is about 75 hours.

The MHT633 52C took 4 months by timer??? This has left me speechless. What an effort!

What 4D game are you designing? Is it like a puzzle or not?

Nan