Message #2586

From: Roice Nelson <roice3@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [MC4D] Re: RefleCube: a reflection on the Rubik’s Cube
Date: Mon, 31 Dec 2012 17:05:16 -0600

cool, I made checkerboards on both the 2^3 and 4^3 "Mirror & Twist" cubes!
I remember probably 15 years ago setting out to try that on a physical
4^3, and giving up an hour or so later, mostly convinced it was impossible.
And of course, what I was trying is impossible. But not here :)

Happy New Year all,
Roice