Message #2555

From: Melinda Green <melinda@superliminal.com>
Subject: Re: [MC4D] RefleCube: a reflection on the Rubik’s Cube
Date: Mon, 17 Dec 2012 16:26:21 -0800

Indeed, your new puzzle is awesome, Nan! I find your UI to be very easy
to understand and manipulate. I was able to solve the Mirror + version
intuitively which surprised me. I did restart a few times when I felt
stuck near the end so maybe that let me skip the whacky things that can
happen. I like this puzzle a lot, perhaps because so many things that
are tricky to do in the original puzzle can be done here with a single
move.

For those wanting to see reflection moves in David’s MC3D, the key is to
type ctrl-q before a mouse click.

Here is a puzzle: What is the simplest way to perform a 90 degree face
twist on the Mirror + or Mirror X puzzles?

-Melinda