Message #2448

From: mattennis163 <mattennis163@yahoo.com>
Subject: Introduction
Date: Thu, 01 Nov 2012 12:01:45 -0000

Hi everybody,
It was suggested to me that I do a little introduction, so here it is. My name is Matt Ennis, and I’m a 16 year old from Connecticut. I’m still in high school, but I plan to go to college to be a physics teacher after I graduate.
I’m more of a puzzle collector that a speedcuber (although my 3x3 time is around 23-25 seconds on a good day). I also do a lot of reading and I listen to a lot of music. I play the tube and trumpet, as well as a little piano, and I’m hoping to learn cello at some point.
That’s about it, hope to see everyone around here,
Matt