Message #2445

From: Roice Nelson <roice3@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [MC4D] Re: I’m solving the 600-cell
Date: Tue, 30 Oct 2012 16:09:20 -0500

The video game is "Tempest". I recognized your description quickly because
we have a restored full-size version of this at my work :D

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tempest_(video_game)

I’d like to add my congrats to the chorus. Awesome job Nan! And awesome
job Ed for hitting the 200 mark in MagicTile! You guys are incredible.

Cheers,
Roice