Message #2439

From: schuma <mananself@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: I’m solving the 600-cell
Date: Tue, 30 Oct 2012 03:02:12 -0000

Solved! I just solved it, the cell-turning 600-cell. It took me 102312 moves, and 37 hours in nine days. The log file can be found here:

and can be opened by MPUlt 1.08. After all it’s not as painful as I expected …

So, all the six regular polytopes in 4D have been solved!

Again this is only a simplified version instead of the full shallow cut 600-cell, speaking of which, I can’t imagine how to deal with it.

Nan