Message #2305

From: Andrey <andreyastrelin@yahoo.com>
Subject: [MC4D] Re: Hyperbolic Honeycomb {7,3,3}
Date: Wed, 04 Jul 2012 04:03:38 -0000

Yes, it’correct. And cutting triangles are planar (i.e. H2), not sperical. Their position is selected so that triangles have minimal possible size (in the narrowest point of the "vertex"). I’ll try to draw one face of the object, but it will be not easy.
Looks like this combination of truncated tetrahedra will be convex in H3 (and have a structure of regular infinite 4-graph without loops).

Andrey