Message #2265

From: schuma <mananself@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: Regular abstract polytopes based on {5,3,4} and {4,3,5}
Date: Wed, 13 Jun 2012 05:51:59 -0000

Thanks. I’ve added Z-ordering to correctly draw the edges. I just copied some code from the 5-tetrahedral compound.

For some reason I forgot about {3,5,3}. Maybe it’s because I’ve made an 11-cell. I’ll try to include it into this applet to make it "complete", in the sense that it includes all the regular honeycombs of H3 with finite cells and vertex figures.

At some point I’ll write down the coordinates of these things to document them.

Nan