Message #2186

From: schuma <mananself@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: Making a puzzle based on 11-cell
Date: Thu, 24 May 2012 03:23:19 -0000

Ed,

You are right on that for each sticker I only keep the color but not an ID. When the puzzle is rotated, the only colors are changed. I will figure out a way to highlight or label a sticker and "trace" its movement. I think that would be great for you to use.

The "modified way of move counting" and "control button for selecting edges" are online now. When you use the control button, please make sure the puzzle get focus. The focus may be on other windows or in the input/output text boxes. The simplest way to focus on the puzzle is to click somewhere between the disks.

Nan