Message #2155

From: Roice Nelson <roice3@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [MC4D] MagicTile solves
Date: Sun, 13 May 2012 21:44:50 -0500

Hi Ed,

The level you put the picture at looks good to me :) I like having a
single picture represent all the puzzles of a given tiling, even if the
twisting type shown doesn’t apply for all of them. Separate pictures for
each twisting type feels like it would be too cluttered. In any case, the
images are making the solutions page look a lot nicer!

Roice