Message #2156

From: Melinda Green <melinda@superliminal.com>
Subject: Re: [MC4D] MagicTile solves
Date: Sun, 13 May 2012 20:50:31 -0700

Hello Ed,

I agree that the images really help a lot. I’ve added a few IRP screen
shots there too. I like them at the top of each section like that and I
agree with Roice about one being enough for each section. One suggestion
however is that I think the placement looks best when they have the same
background color as the page.

-Melinda