Message #2180

From: Eduard <baumann@mcnet.ch>
Subject: Re: Making a puzzle based on 11-cell
Date: Wed, 23 May 2012 23:36:15 -0000

Wonderful! Awesome! Thanks.
You show he connection of the 6C pieces and of the 2C pieces because those turning axis are active. How about showing he connection for the 3C pieces?
For me it would be very helpful if all stickers are labeled. This would harm the very clean and beautyful puzzle. But what about showing the label of the sticker where the mouse pointer is on in a small window?
Kind regards
Ed