Message #2137

From: Melinda Green <melinda@superliminal.com>
Subject: Re: [MC4D] Re: Edge turning {3,7} IRP solved
Date: Fri, 11 May 2012 00:16:45 -0700

Oh, so that’s what you meant! Roice had reminded me about your "aha" but
we thought you might have meant something else. So it’s just a bug in
the default colors? It sure drove me batty for a while but I’m glad that
I thought to check the colors.

Your puzzle was the edge turning {4,4|3}, one of the "Harlequin" puzzles
which are really the direct cousin of this one. By the way, toggle the
"show as skew" setting for this one. It’s really quite amazing.

-Melinda