Message #2057

From: Roice Nelson <roice3@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [MC4D] first IRP
Date: Mon, 09 Apr 2012 17:38:07 -0500

Yes, nicely done Ed :) The density of that one seems like it would be
challenging to deal with.

The IRPs are listed in this section of the MagicTile records
page<http://wiki.superliminal.com/wiki/MagicTile_v2_Solutions#Infinite_Regular_Polyhedra>in
the wiki. It might be nice to move them to their own page at some
point, as that page feels pretty unwieldy. But in the meantime, at least
there is a spot to record IRP solutions.

seeya,
Roice