Message #2056

From: Melinda Green <melinda@superliminal.com>
Subject: Re: [MC4D] first IRP
Date: Mon, 09 Apr 2012 15:13:14 -0700

Hey, congratulations, Ed!
I guess we need a new wiki hall-of-fame for IRP records. I’m just not
sure where it should go. Roice, what do you think?

BTW, Roice and I are recently back from the prestigious Gathering for
Gardner conference where I gave a talk on IRPs. I was very nervous but
about half way in I hit my stride. I explained these little-known
objects and how they relate to the Platonic solids. Only at the end did
I show that these objects are also twisty puzzles, and that really wowed
the crowd. Hopefully we will pick up some more members interested in
these and all the other wonderful twisty puzzles we now support.

-Melinda