Message #2019

From: Chris Chiesa <xet001@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: New here
Date: Wed, 08 Feb 2012 05:40:47 -0800

Thanks, Roice, for the links!  Looks like I could have found some of those for myself (i.e. the ones at Superluminal) if I weren’t sort of "clutterblind" if you know what I mean.  (Can’t see something right in front of my face, if it’s surrounded by other things.  It’s not just Superluminal; I do the same thing in the pantry cupboard in my kitchen.)

All of this is very interesting to me given that I’ve always been interested in the general idea of "higher dimensions," and that I specifically remember reading, somewhere in my misspent youth, something to the effect that "human beings weren’t designed / haven’t evolved to think in more than four dimensions."  Clearly, this group is proof to the contrary.  A seven-dimensional human solution?  How can somebody even THINK that way?  "Youse guyse oughtta be in physics, they needja."

Further bulletins as events warrant.