Message #2017

From: Roice Nelson <roice3@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [MC4D] New here
Date: Wed, 08 Feb 2012 01:50:10 -0600

Hi Chris,

Welcome!

Here are some links I hope will help with your questions:

As for the other shapes in MC4D, a lot of knowledge on this topic is a
spread a bit across our group archives. This thread from way back in
2006<http://games.groups.yahoo.com/group/4D_Cubing/message/268> might
help to better understand puzzles based on different 4D shapes. Just as
Megaminx is a 3D puzzle variant having some properties of Rubik’s Cube but
a different shape, there are *many* other 4D shapes which are a similar
sort of variation of MC4D. On this topic, searching for "polytope" in our
archives and on the web can lead to all sorts of interesting places…

Cheers,
Roice