Message #1970

From: schuma <mananself@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: 24cell FT
Date: Fri, 16 Dec 2011 20:38:02 -0000

Congratulations! You made it!

This may be the longest solution for any twisty puzzle in history. I don’t think "length does not matter at all" for this solution, because this is a historic record. It reminds me of the story of Graham Parker, who solved the Rubik’s cube after 26 years of trying:

<http://gizmodo.com/5129307/man-solves-rubiks-cube-after-26-years-of-trying-weeps-in-victory>

Even he may not have made 10 million twists. This is not about efficiency any more. It’s more about enthusiasm and determination. Of course it’s much easier with macros, but it’s still a record.

Congrats again!

Nan