Message #1965

From: Roice Nelson <roice3@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [MC4D] Re: Another {7,3} puzzle
Date: Tue, 13 Dec 2011 23:55:58 -0600

Thanks Nan. I’ve added #3 for now as well, and improved things a little
for spherical puzzles. The twists will now animate, and I corrected the
twisting of inverted slices. If you saved your {5,3} FEV solution file, it
may be broken (depending on whether you used that inverted twist when
solving). Sorry about that.

seeya,
Roice