Message #1953

From: Andrey <andreyastrelin@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: Another {7,3} puzzle
Date: Mon, 12 Dec 2011 12:18:17 -0000

I’ve just finished solving of {7,3} FEVT. It took about 6 hours, and I used only one macro (3-cycle of radial 1C). Puzzle is easy enough. What is unusual - you can’t move large set of pieces by FT rotation, so you have to build long sequence of twists for setups.

6779 twists. Could be less with different solving strategy.

Roice, thank you for the puzzle!

Andrey