Message #1855

From: schuma <mananself@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: Blindfolded hypersolving
Date: Wed, 10 Aug 2011 18:23:22 -0000

Matt,

Your multiBLD record is so impressive! Congratulations! I’m sure you’ve been able to solve 2^4 BLD long ago, and 3^4 is in reach for you.

I’m just a beginner on BLD. I did my first 3x3x3 BLD only a week ago. I’m certainly not capable to memorize six 3^3’s or a 3^4. My target is 2^4 BLD perhaps with macros. That’s hard enough for me. Currently I’m not sure what method I should use for 2^4. Since looking for a method is part of the fun, I would rather wait until I find it before exchanging notes with you.

Nan