Message #1747

From: Andrey <andreyastrelin@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: [MC4D] Second solve of 3^7 !!!
Date: Fri, 27 May 2011 06:44:38 -0000

Melinda,
yes, it is the shallowest-cut 600-cell. But we always knew that it will be this fractioned, didn’t we? But I’m going to code the truncated 600-cell (not sure - with twisting of icosahedral cells or not). So we’ll cut off all this mess around corners, and the puzzle will be a little more acceptable.

Andrey