Message #1726

From: Melinda Green <melinda@superliminal.com>
Subject: Re: [MC4D] MagicTile v2 Preview update
Date: Thu, 19 May 2011 12:02:23 -0700

On 5/19/2011 7:10 AM, Roice Nelson wrote:
> […]
> What I seriously need at this point is some help with these {5,5}
> puzzles… only 6 colors, but I joke not when I say I don’t even
> remotely know how to start. Every twist touches all 6 faces!

Ha! So now we know the answer to the age-old riddle: Can Roice make a
puzzle so hard that even he can’t solve it?" It sees the answer is
"Yes". The funny thing is that congratulations are in order either way!
I know that this group will not allow a new puzzle to go unsolved for
very long. I wonder who will crack this nut.

-Melinda