Message #1721

From: Nan Ma <mananself@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [MC4D] Re: MPUlt v0.2 is ready
Date: Sun, 15 May 2011 20:47:09 -0700

Hi,

Aha, now I know how I missed the point. I didn’t realize the program can
directly do a 120 deg turn. In my solve, I always use two 180 deg turns to
make it. If only 180 deg turns are allowed, then one click turning would be
possible. Similarly, in 4D_RT, if only 90 deg turns are allowed, then one
click turning would be possible. I forgot about other possibilities.
Actually I tend to think of the minimum degree turns as "primary" turns and
the others as higher order turns.

Nan